Are you a Bid Writer/ Researcher looking for your next position?
Are you ambitious and analytical by nature?
Practice Plus Group are looking for a Bid Writer and Researcher to join our business development team on a full-time, 12 months fixed-term contract basis. This position will specifically focus on our Prison Healthcare services.
You’ll be a key member of the business development team and will work closely with operational colleagues and subject matter experts to gather information to be used in creating written proposals and responses to tender questions.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
• Producing professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates Practice Plus Group’s offer to clients in a clear and concise manner
• Undertaking research for specific bids and development opportunities, articulating the outcome in reports/summaries/bid strategies
• Leading storyboard sessions with bid/proposal team members
This job comes with the opportunity to work remotely from home due to COVID-19.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
What can we offer you?
• Up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
• Company Pension Scheme
• 2x Life Assurance
• Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses
• Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
• Annual employee recognition award ceremony
How will we support you?
• Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
• Occupational health support
• Access to our bespoke e-learning system
What we need from you?
• Diploma or equivalent qualification/experience in writing related field
• Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content
• Previous record of writing tender responses, proposals or business cases
• Experienced in storyboarding, participating in review meetings (including final document reviews), content sign-off and document production
• Experienced in researching to gather evidence and support content of written proposals
• Ability to present information confidently using a range of media
If you would like more information about the job or if you would like to view the Job Description, please contact Alex Tigwell / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
We reserve the right to close this advert early should a suitable number of applicants apply.