Practice Plus Group are looking for a Contact Support Team to join us at our 111 call centre in Bristol!
As a Contact Support Team, you would be assisting supervisors, shift leads and a variety of other call centre staff with general administration duties. The ideal candidate will pride themselves on their organisational skills and their ability to communicate with a variety of different staff members. They will also be flexible in their approach to working, both being able to learn new tasks as needed but also in prioritizing their workload as required.
We have 2 vacancies on 0 hour contract to cover in particular Saturday and Sunday working on the below pattern:
Week 1 Saturday 08:00 - 15:00
Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Week 2 Saturday 15:00 - 22:00
Sunday 15:00 - 22:00
• Management of Contact Support Email account, processing all incoming and outgoing cases in a timely manner
• Liaising with various NHS services
• Liaising with other Practice Plus sites
• Providing staff with information
• Assisting with any other Contact Centre requirements
Desirable Skills Needed
• Basic IT skills
• Good organisational skills
• To be able to work under effectively under pressure
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Flexible in work pattern
• Should be flexible in approach to ever changing demands
• Good communication skills
We will contact all shortlisted candidates but please note Practice Plus Group retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Our employment offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
We are one of the UK largest independent sector healthcare providers and work in close partnership with the NHS to deliver more than 50 services throughout the UK. We provide high quality specialist care and excellent results for more than 50,000 patients each year.