We are looking for Bank Coordinators to join us at our London Clinical Assessment Service!
You would be providing co-ordination and support for the Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) to ensure the smooth running of shifts, working with the wider team to co-ordinate resource and manage escalation. You would be acting as the central point of liaison and communication for all members of the CAS and external providers, booking patient appointments and comfort calling.
As this is a Bank role, successful candidates can choose to accept the shifts they want based on availability. However, we are keen to speak to candidates who would be available for around 10-15 hours a week across the evenings and weekends.
There may also be the opportunity to train for other operational roles within the service.
• Provide a single point of contact for all members of the team and other internal/external services.
• Liaise with providers to resolve issues relating to rotational GP resources and patient cases.
• Feedback absence to the rota team.
• Liaise with the Bridge to confirm on the day available resources and implement the plan for distribution of workload within the CAS case queue to ensure call back KPI targets are met.
• Make comfort/safety calls to patients when required in line with the current SOP.
• Book patient appointments / home visits into the Rota systems in line with the defined process and provider policies.
• Manage the prescription issuing process.
• Review capacity and demand weekly and liaise with the rota team to ensure the rotas match expected demand.
• Complete the Coordinators log reporting any problems, escalation, concerns or absence/lateness on shift.
• Report on breaches, and support complaints investigation.
Who We're Looking For
• Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and administration skills with a focus on customer service
• Previous Administration experience
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Understanding of confidentiality/Data protection
• Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade as appropriate
What We Can Offer You
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Online discounts
• Training into other operational roles within the service
Pay will be between £10 - £16 per hour, dependent on day and time of shift worked.
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by the recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description or have any questions, please email email@example.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Practice Plus Group reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.