As part of our Network Service Delivery model for NHS 111, a 24/7 virtual control centre function is managed by a Real Time Team. The Real Time Team will provide Operational oversight of Practice Plus Groups NHS 111 network of call centres, dynamically managing resource whilst working closely with local site Supervisors / Managers to ensure that the highest quality patient care is delivered at all times and across all contracts.
NHS 111 is the 24/7 non-emergency telephone service providing patients access to the most appropriate urgent care service for their needs without the need for repeated assessment.
NHS 111 is designed to improve and simplify access to non-emergency health care by providing access to a full range of services including referrals into community, primary and secondary care services.
This role can be worked from Southall, Dorking, Bristol or Ipswich.
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for the overall real-time management of front end resource, the escalation and movement of those resources based on an agreed escalation plan and a point of contact to call centres for operational / service delivery risks and issues.
To take an active role within the cross-disciplinary, multi-skilled team to ensure service quality in line with corporate goals and strategy and to assist in the development of new models for service delivery that have a positive impact on the health economy.
The Real Time Analyst will be a key member of the real time team and during periods of peak demand will be responsible for the real-time management of the network with the support of the Clinical Network Manager (CNM). Additionally, you will provide dynamic call centre management expertise and in combination with the CNM on shift will ensure that the most optimised performance delivery against all service levels and for all Practice Plus Groups NHS 111 contracts 24/7.
Skills & Experience
• Currently working as an Operational Supervisor within Practice Plus Group or have transferable skills.
• NHS 111 background.
• Patient / customer and quality focused.
• Sound understanding of staffing roles and call centre functions.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and support others.
• Good communication, organisational & administration skills.
• Experience of working with software packages such as Excel, Teleopti (Work Force Management), CMS Avaya and Adastra desirable.
• Ability to work collaboratively with people from different professional backgrounds.
What we can offer you
• From £26,000 per annum based on experience
• 33 days annual leave (pro-rata, including bank holidays)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check. At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.