Are you an experienced coordinator looking for a new challenge?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
Our new London CAS service is launching, and we’re looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator to join us. The NWL Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) will operate with a multidisciplinary workforce and will be closely integrated with all three 111 providers (namely LAS, LCW & PPG) in NWL.
In this role, you would be supporting the Service Manager team in delivery of the service, assisting in daily monitoring of access targets and actioning relevant shift reports (including the management of the rota, ensuring cover where required). You would be managing non-clinical staff, being responsible for the day to day performance across the service and assisting with the implementation of the service redesign, ensuring on a patient centred approach that benefits both the public and centre alike.
We’re looking for a confident communicator who thrives making positive changes. So, if interested, please get in touch!
This role is being offered at 30 hours a week.
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Support the Service Manager and Deputy Service Manager in the delivery and performance management of the Integrated Urgent Care and Single Point of Access services (the Services).
• Assist with daily monitoring of access targets and KPIs
• Review and action relevant shift reports
• To assist In the analysis, implementation and monitoring of departmental processes liaising with Operational and Clinical Programme Groups, departments and external agencies.
• Line manage non-GP staff, including the recruitment and retention of staff and the management of any disciplinary, performance, attendance or grievance matters, and ensure staff performance is maximised via appraisals, team meetings and one-to-one discussions.
• Responsible for the call centre rota, including active cases and ensuring cover. Where there are gaps in the rota it is your responsibility to provide senior management with an effective action plan.
• Line manage GP staffing on issues such as timekeeping, work conduct and non-clinical grievance matters.
• Proactively manage stakeholder enquiries, ensuring appropriate resolution and stakeholder satisfaction.
• Assist with implementation of service redesign, focusing on a patient centred approach to delivery at all times, liaising with the Head of Operations where appropriate. To support and contribute to improve and develop services.
• Assist with workforce reviews and implementation plans to reflect service needs short and long term.
• Develop team morale and motivation through effective leadership, ensuring views and decisions are communicated both up and down the management structure.
• To review and manage administration/operationally related incidents, complaints and issues and support other multidisciplinary audits across the service area, ensuring that appropriate and timely action is taken to address and reduce risk and that learning is disseminated across the service area’s administrative workforce.
Who We're Looking For
• Proven experience of working in healthcare (primary care services desirable)
• Excellent knowledge of basic IT packages incl. excel, word, PowerPoint
• Ability to analyse capacity & demand
• Problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
• Experience in management performance data on a weekly basis
• Experience of monitoring and measuring progress against objectives and KPI’s
• Proven experience of supporting with the implementation of service improvements
• Good local geographical knowledge and map reading ability
• Flexibility in approach to ever changing demands
• Ability to travel across areas
What We Can Offer You
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Online discounts
• Training into other operational roles within the service
This role would be paid at a full time equivalent of £27,000 per annum.
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by the recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description or have any questions, please email email@example.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Practice Plus Group reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.