About the Job
A challenging and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join Practice Plus Group, a leading independent healthcare organisation, on a permanent full time basis. Based in our offices in Totton, Southampton, this job will provide 1st level IT Service Desk support to circa 3000 users across more than 60 sites for the Primary Care division of Practice Plus Group.
We operate 24/7, 365 days a year so this job will include shift work. Shifts will be 10.5 hours in length on a 4-on 4-off basis; you will be required to work remotely from home during certain shifts, which we will provide equipment for to ensure you are able to deliver support to our users.
Within this job you will be responsible for:
• Being the central point of contact between our users and IT Services
• The management of incidents and service requests
• Receiving and recording all calls and emails from our users within our Ticket Management Tool
• Providing the initial assessment of all tickets, attempting a first-time resolution and/or escalation if needed
• Keeping users informed on the status and progress of their tickets
About Practice Plus Group
Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and clinical assessment and diagnostics facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK. Practice Plus Group is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management.
We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England. We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times. For more information, please visit our website: https://practiceplusgroup.com/
We can offer you
• £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, inclusive of shift enhancements
• On Call Shifts will be paid at £25 – if used for On Call you will get £25 plus the hours worked
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers and online discounts
Skills & Experience
• Customer focused
• Analytical approach with close attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Confident and self-motivated with a positive can do attitude
• Team player
• Understanding of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Basic understanding of network infrastructure and system components
• Basic knowledge of hardware components
• Good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems / Server
• 1+ years’ experience within an IT Service Desk environment.
• CompTIA A+
• Microsoft Certifications
Once you have pressed apply to this job, you will be contacted within 72 working hours by one of our Recruitment Team. If you have been shortlisted, the recruiter will submit your CV to the hiring manager who will in turn arrange an interview with you if they feel that you are suitable for the job.
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact the Recruitment Team. Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check. Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.