We are now recruiting for a 111 Clinical Team Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Advisor who is looking for more responsibility and a step up from their current role.
As the Clinical Team Manager you will provide line management and support to Clinical Advisors within the 111 Call Centre in Southall.
This is a full time position of key responsibility for the effective delivery of Practice Plus Group's NHS 111 services.
£43,382 per annum
• Provide effective clinical leadership and management of the 111 clinical advisors and the clinical aspect of the 111 contact centre whilst on shift.
• When required, participate in providing clinical advice and direction to staff, also participate in the safe and appropriate clinical re-validation, signposting and assist with clinically appropriate triage of patients contacting NHS 111.
• Provide direct line management to Clinical Advisors within the 111 contact centre and provide training, coaching and monitoring of Clinical Advisors.
• To ensure their own competencies are maintained in line with the NMC/HCPC defined competency frameworks.
• Promote and monitor safe and effective practice.
• Enhance the patient/clients experience of using the 111 service.
• Contribute to the delivery of the organisations objectives.
• At times deputise for the Clinical Lead.
Skills & Experience
• Experienced Pathways Trained Clinician
• Understand the role of a 111 Clinical & Health Advisor
• Sound understanding of telephone advice NHS Pathways and Clinical Module.
• Understanding of patient management in a variety of settings setting
• Sound understanding of legal / professional implications of independent practice
• Demonstrable experience relevant to the role
• Experience of working within a multi-professional / multi-agency environment.
NMC Registered General Nurse or HCPC Registered Paramedic
NHS Pathways Trained
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.