About The Job
If you have the passion and desire to deliver a better urgent care service to the people that matter then look no further, as this could be the job for you!
To deliver this vision we wish to appoint an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is able to independently prescribe. The job will be based in our Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) for Suffolk and North East Essex and is located in our call centre in Ipswich.
You will be responsible for assessing patients, planning their care, administering treatment and discharge or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies via the telephone. You will also have access to our electronic prescribing system
This is an exciting new opportunity to make a difference to patients, simplifying the way that they can access urgent care to get the right treatment in the right place at the right time.
You will be working within a Multi-Disciplinary Team in the CAS which consists of GPs/ANPs, Registered Nurses, UCPs, Mental Health and Dental Nurses and Prescribing Pharmacists and Pharmacy Advisors
What We Can Offer You
If you are self-employed, then we can offer you...
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexible working hours
• Working with a friendly and cohesive multi-disciplinary team
• Supportive environment and senior leadership teams
• Access to our bespoke learning system
If you would like to come on board as salaried, then we can offer you...
• Competitive salary + benefits
• Company Pension
• Indemnity Cover
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Varied, interesting and challenging work
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
How We Can Support You
•Regional and national career development opportunities
•Regular clinical supervision and education events, including the opportunity to have a weekly case
discussion with the Medical Lead
•Access to our bespoke and comprehensive e-learning system
•ANP and non-medical prescribing updates throughout the year
•Networking opportunities with clinicians in other clinical settings
Who We're Looking For
• Be an autonomous Advanced Nurse Practitioner with recent work experience in a Primary/Urgent Care environment
• Experience of Long Term Condition Management
• Hold (or be working towards) an independent prescribing qualification
• Hold an NMC Pin
• Be able to see, treat and discharge patients of all ages (including under 2s)
• Have a flare for innovation and an exciting vision for the future of primary care
Once you have pressed apply to this job, you will be contacted by Karla, who sits within our recruitment team, by phone or email.
If you have been shortlisted, the recruiter will submit your CV to the hiring manager who will in turn arrange an interview with you if they feel that you are suitable for the job.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you'd like to learn more, arrange an informal visit to the service or have any questions please contact Karla on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07918 766 170.