About The Job
Practice Plus Group delivers Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) services across Surrey, Suffolk and North East Essex. This means that we will be delivering urgent care through NHS 111, utilising GPs and specialist clinicians to deliver the best possible urgent care services 24/7, 365 days per year, to over 1 million patients in the region.
If you have the passion and desire to deliver a better urgent care service to the people that matter then look no further, as this could be the job for you!
To deliver this vision we wish to appoint an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is able to independently prescribe. The job will be based in our Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) for Surrey and is located in our call centre in Dorking.
You will be responsible for assessing patients, planning their care, administering treatment and discharge or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies via the telephone. You will also have access to our electronic prescribing system
This is an exciting new opportunity to make a difference to patients, simplifying the way that they can access urgent care to get the right treatment in the right place at the right time.
You will be working within a Multi-Disciplinary Team in the CAS which consists of GPs/ANPs, Registered Nurses, UCPs, Mental Health and Dental Nurses and Prescribing Pharmacists and Pharmacy Advisors
What We Can offer You
•Up to £73,000 per annum dependent on experience/shifts worked (pro-rata for part-time)
•Competitive hourly rates for bank/self-employed staff
•25 days annual leave + bank holidays
•Varied, interesting and challenging work
•Cycle to work scheme
What We'll Need From You
• Be an autonomous Advanced Nurse Practitioner with recent work experience in a Primary/Urgent Care environment
• Experience of Long Term Condition Management
• Hold (or be working towards) an independent prescribing qualification
• Hold an NMC Pin
• Be able to see, treat and discharge patients of all ages
• Have a flare for innovation and an exciting vision for the future of primary care
• 1st level Registered Nurse with current registration with the UK Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC).
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• Post registration qualification in autonomous practice or equivalent
• Independent Nurse Prescriber
Once you have pressed apply to this job, you will be contacted by Karla, who sits within our recruitment team, by phone or email.
If you have been shortlisted, the recruiter will submit your CV to the hiring manager who will in turn arrange an interview with you if they feel that you are suitable for the job.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you'd like to learn more, arrange an informal visit to the service or have any questions please contact Karla on email@example.com or 07918 766 170.