Are you passionate about what you do? Do you have the drive to make a difference to people’s lives? If so, look no further as this could be the job for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to join the well-respected team at Practice Plus Group, MSK Buckinghamshire.
We provide a solely NHS outpatient clinical assessment and treatment service for patients presenting with musculoskeletal conditions, with a close working relationship with Bucks healthcare NHS trust, including joint Consultant MDT clinics.
About the Role
You will be part of a forward thinking, innovative team, delivering high quality, best practice treatment to NHS patients in Buckinghamshire. The service is focused on continuous improvement and providing quality driven care to patients through audits, research and training.
You will be supported by our Senior team, including Consultant Physiotherapists, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioners, First Contact Practitioners, Team Leads, Specialist Musculoskeletal GPs, and diagnostic service staff. We are fully committed to staff development and CPD, with opportunities to specialise and for onward career progression.
We have a well developed appraisal system, offer regular department in-service training, funding for external clinical courses and an excellent supportive learning environment in order to continually develop your own personal learning and CPD.
We are based in 9 modern treatment facilities, with high quality equipment, throughout Buckinghamshire. We are specifically looking for someone who is able to work at either High Wycombe, Amersham, Chalfont or Aylesbury
There is no on-call or compulsory weekend work to allow for a strong work life balance.
Within this job, you will be responsible for:
• Providing physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a combination of both spinal & peripheral GP referred patients. This will include 1:1 treatment as well as group work and you will be fully supported in order to achieve this.
• You will also be trained to order specific diagnostic requests where indicated e.g. MRI, X-ray and US.
• Be a qualified Physiotherapist with a valid HCPC pin number.
• Have previous clinical experience as a Physiotherapist within an NHS, Independent or Private setting.
• Have experience of assessing and managing MSK conditions in an outpatient setting
• MSc with MACP Registration
• Qualification in Acupuncture
• Pilates Instructor Qualification
We are looking for full time or part time applicants and we can be flexible to fit around you and your other commitments and we would welcome any part time applications.
We can offer you:
- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- A supportive environment in which you can develop and progress to become an APP.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- CPD (including free online and face-to-face training)
- Regional/National opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online discounts
To apply for the role click on the link below. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org in our friendly resourcing team, or call 01189 521 951.
We will contact all shortlisted candidates but please note Practice Plus Group retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Our employment offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
We are one of the UK largest independent sector healthcare providers and work in close partnership with the NHS to deliver more than 50 services throughout the UK. We provide high quality specialist care and excellent results for more than 50,000 patients each year.