Are you a NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor who is passionate about making a difference to patients? If so, we are offering a £1,500 GOLDEN HELLO bonus for joining our team!
Practice Plus Group are looking for NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors to join our busy 111 Call Centre in Stoke Gifford, Bristol.
We have numerous shift patterns available, ranging from 16 – 38.5 hours per week. These patterns are on a 2-8 week rota and include daytime, evenings, nights and weekend working so we should be able to offer you something that fits in with your lifestyle.
We can offer:
• Hourly rate: £19.81 if you work between 07:00-22:59 and £22.52 if you work between 23:00-06:59
• £1500 bonus after you have successfully completed 6 months of probation.
In addition to the above pay rates, we also offer:
•Further pay enhancements for some of our busier shifts *T&Cs apply
•33 days annual leave (pro-rata, including bank holidays)
•Company Pension Scheme
•2x Life Assurance
•Contribution towards Eye test and Glasses
•Cycle to work scheme – offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
•Practice Plus Group perks –offering you discounts and cash back with large retailers
•Annual employee recognition award ceremony
•Career development opportunities
•Access to our bespoke e-learning system
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfill the following criteria:
• You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
• You are currently working on the 111 service in the role of Clinical Advisor, or have done so within the last six months
• You must be trained up to the latest version of Pathways
If you are interested then please apply with your CV or get in touch with us directly by sending an email at 111RecruitmentAdmin.PrimaryCare@practiceplusgroup.com
£1,500 GOLDEN HELLO Terms and conditions apply